Just starting out on ActivePipe? Haven’t had a chance to get stuck in yet?
This 30 minute session is all you need to start generating immediate value.
Learn the basics on how to use ActivePipe, starting with helping you understand your audience (size, segments, contact data). You’ll then be taken on a tour of the dashboard so you can easily find your hottest leads and the properties they’re interacting with.
The questions asked by our audience during the live webinar have been answered below!
When a person opts out is this just marked as ‘don’t send email’ in ActivePipe?
- When a contact opts out, they will be marked as ‘unsubscribed’. You can find more information on unsubscribed contacts in our Knowledge Base here: https://support.activepipe.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000852115-How-can-I-see-my-Unsubscribed-contacts-
Data populated from my CRM has a salutation section, how does this filter into the auto generated emails?
- Salutations can be added to your emails using personalisation placeholders that automatically populate based on what’s in your CRM. For more information, check out this Knowledge Base article: https://support.activepipe.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000867895-Use-a-placeholder-to-personalise-your-email
Over what period of time does someone click on properties to be highly interactive?
- Two weeks. So if a contact has not interacted with a property for two weeks, they will drop out of the highly interactive list.
Where is the training session again please?
- This recording will be sent to all registrations and posted on our Webinar section of the homepage. More training and guides can be found here: https://support.activepipe.com/hc/en-us
“Recipient” of email is obvious but what exactly is the difference from “View” Vs “Clicks” under ‘email section’?
- ‘Views’ or ‘Opens’ simply mean that the contact has opened the email. ‘Clicks’ means that the contact has clicked on something in the email such as a property or content article. For more information visit our Knowledge Base. https://support.activepipe.com/hc/en-us