In this free session with Josh, we’ll dive deep into:
- The simple activities and conversations that convert
- How to track and sort buyers based on their digital intent
- The role custom journeys play in serving more customers more often
- How your online actions determine even better off world transactions
How is the database at ActivePipe populated? Can you integrate with other CRM’s?
- ActivePipe is not a CRM however, we do integrate the large majority of real estate CRMs. Here is a list of the CRMs we integrate with: https://support.activepipe.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000879956-Which-property-feeds-systems-does-ActivePipe-integrate-with
Is there an instructional video for how to include the Request An Inspection button in email campaigns ?
- For information how to add the Request An Inspection link to your emails, please visit the following support article: https://support.activepipe.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001485356-Allow-contacts-to-request-private-inspections-showings-within-an-email
Is there a way to send an email directly from ActivePipe to a seller that lives on a particular street? – can ActivePipe read that data?
- Yes, there is a number of ways to send to a contact with a particular street address – so long as the address data exists within your CRM.
- You could then use Quick Send and select that contact directly, or if you want to send to multiple contacts who live on that particular street you can create an audience with the street as a field. For more information on how to create an audience, please visit: https://support.activepipe.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000879296-How-do-I-create-an-Audience-