How to communicate when a natural disaster affects your community
What we Covered
When fire, flood, earthquake or gale force winds wreak havoc in our communities, there’s a heavy human as well as a financial cost incurred by the damage done to properties. With our knowledge of local neighbourhoods and keystone positions in our local business communities, real estate offices are often well placed to help at these difficult times, and in the aftermath and recovery periods. It’s never been more important to get the tone and the messaging right during those times.
- The human response in a natural disaster
- Communication tips for your agents
- Ways to help your community recover
Content Marketing in a Changing Property Market
Interest rate hikes and easing property prices mean the market is changing. But don’t be afraid!
It’s a time when buyers, sellers and investors are feeling uncertain and looking for guidance, making it the perfect time to ramp up your email marketing as a trusted market professional.
In this webinar with content marketing expert Kylie Davis, we will look at how to confidently create email campaigns that both inform and reassure your contacts about the value of transacting in the current market.
We’ll look at messaging, targeting audiences to win more listings and the resources to ensure you sound knowledgeable, helpful and professional. Plus, we’ll look at how to interpret the data from your campaigns and incorporate those insights into phone call scripts and dialogues.
Fuelling your Growth Engine
The end of financial year is quickly approaching! It’s time to start revving your growth engine and leave your competitors in the dust.
In this session, Josh Phegan will take us through how to plan and deliver on explosive growth for the next financial year.
Josh will cover:
– How to navigate turbulent markets.
– How to Increase average sale price, fee, & volume of transactions.
– How to sell confidence to encourage both buyers and sellers.
Transform your Email Marketing with Automation
When combined with automation, email marketing can be one of your biggest weapons.
In this webinar, Host Kylie Davis will take you through how to spend less time at the desk and more time out on the field converting leads with automation.
Come along and get insights on:
– How to make life easier with automation
– How to leverage content to be the expert
– How to increase the quality of your leads
How to Prevent Lead Loss
Each year, agents lose millions in commission. All the while, their databases are filled with future business opportunities waiting to be uncovered.
In this webinar, Kylie Davis, author of the Email Marketing Benchmark Report, will outline how to prevent lead loss.
- How to save time using email automation
- How to identify leads in your database
- How to build long-lasting relationships with past clients
How To Build Sales Momentum with Josh Phegan
Creating effective habits and sales methodologies is the difference between winning and losing.
In this webinar, world renowned Real Estate Coach Josh Phegan will share his strategies for building sales momentum and getting the most out of every opportunity.
Josh will cover:
- How to navigate wild markets
- How to convert more when prospecting
- How to win more listings at the first appointment
How To Skyrocket Your Leads Using Email Marketing
One of the biggest challenges in real estate is generating leads.
That’s why we’ve asked Kylie Davis, author of the Email Marketing Benchmark Report to get specific on how to increase the volume of leads you generate from Email Marketing.
Join Kylie for a 45 minute workshop, where you will learn how to make your emails more interesting and get more leads.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to tap into your audience preferences
- Ways to hyper-personalise your content
- Tips to improve overall engagement in your emails
Email Marketing Benchmarks 2022
The recently published Email Marketing Benchmark Report reveals new insights into how well the real estate industry performs when it comes to email marketing.
The report draws on 12 months of data collected directly from ActivePipe to identify what good looks like and offer best practice strategies.
In this webinar, author Kylie Davis will take you through how you can measure your own email marketing efforts, see how you compare and offer some simple tips to drive even better results in 2022.
Automation in ActivePipe
How to: Holiday Newsletter
Keep your prospects engaged over Christmas
As we head into the Christmas period, you are probably ready for some well earned R&R. But how can you relax without taking your foot off the pedal? Research from Realestate.com.au shows that the end of the year is a great time to sell property with record web visitors each New Year. Real estate marketing expert Kylie Davis will take you through what you should be doing to get your prospects geared up for 2022.
We’ll look at:
- Why this new year period is expected to be busy
- Ways to keep nurturing sellers even while you’re on the beach
- How to leverage content to help you win new year listings
Deliverability: Best Practices to Maximize Inbox Delivery
How Other Admins are Providing Top Notch Service with ActivePipe
Turbo Charge your Listing Strategy with Buyer Campaigns
Despite being one of the biggest segments in an agent’s database, buyers are often hugely neglected in the property market.
Current buyers are future sellers, therefore, creating a customer journey that caters to buyers is a great way to scale your listing strategy. In our upcoming webinar, Real Estate Marketing expert Kylie Davis will share some tips on how to create an action plan for the buyers in your database.
1. How to enable buyers with technology
2. How to create a buyer hit list with automated market reports & content
3. How to identify new seller leads from buyers & past clients
Admins: Let us Newsletter for you
Win clients with hyper-targeted campaigns
Our latest feature release adds improvements to property filtering options so you can get even more targeted in the emails you send to each persona in your database.
In this webinar, we’ll show you how to:
- Set up powerful ‘price drop’ campaigns
- Send campaigns with multiple property types
- Build campaigns for each listing status available in your CRM
- Hone in with improved location targeting
The Value of ActivePipe: What You Receive Back
Work Smarter, Not Harder: Automated Campaigns
Top Tips & Tricks for Email Marketing
Excellent Examples of ActivePipe Emails
Admins: Using ActivePipe Internally