Automation in ActivePipe
How to: Holiday Newsletter
Keep your prospects engaged over Christmas
As we head into the Christmas period, you are probably ready for some well earned R&R. But how can you relax without taking your foot off the pedal? Research from Realestate.com.au shows that the end of the year is a great time to sell property with record web visitors each New Year. Real estate marketing expert Kylie Davis will take you through what you should be doing to get your prospects geared up for 2022.
We’ll look at:
- Why this new year period is expected to be busy
- Ways to keep nurturing sellers even while you’re on the beach
- How to leverage content to help you win new year listings
Deliverability: Best Practices to Maximize Inbox Delivery
How Other Admins are Providing Top Notch Service with ActivePipe
Turbo Charge your Listing Strategy with Buyer Campaigns
Despite being one of the biggest segments in an agent’s database, buyers are often hugely neglected in the property market.
Current buyers are future sellers, therefore, creating a customer journey that caters to buyers is a great way to scale your listing strategy. In our upcoming webinar, Real Estate Marketing expert Kylie Davis will share some tips on how to create an action plan for the buyers in your database.
1. How to enable buyers with technology
2. How to create a buyer hit list with automated market reports & content
3. How to identify new seller leads from buyers & past clients
Admins: Let us Newsletter for you
Win clients with hyper-targeted campaigns
Our latest feature release adds improvements to property filtering options so you can get even more targeted in the emails you send to each persona in your database.
In this webinar, we’ll show you how to:
- Set up powerful ‘price drop’ campaigns
- Send campaigns with multiple property types
- Build campaigns for each listing status available in your CRM
- Hone in with improved location targeting
The Value of ActivePipe: What You Receive Back
Work Smarter, Not Harder: Automated Campaigns
Top Tips & Tricks for Email Marketing
Excellent Examples of ActivePipe Emails
Admins: Using ActivePipe Internally
Creating Holiday Messages in ActivePipe
How to win more listings with ActivePipe
Sharpen Your Tools For The Summer Surge
As many states around Australia come out of lockdown, the market is set to surge throughout the summer months. Now is the time to get your systems and processes dialled in so that when the properties hit the market with full force, you are in the best possible position to capitalise.In this webinar, renowned sales coach Josh Phegan will share his strategies on how to set up your systems & processes to do all the heavy lifting. You’ll learn:
- How to use digital intent to facilitate client relationships
- Personalise at scale to convert at a higher rate
- Set up future opportunities within your pipeline
Nurture New Product Release!
Great customer experience is everything
It determines whether or not your customers refer people to your business and if they decide to return for repeat purchases. In an industry as noisy as real estate, how do you ensure a great customer experience, every time?
ActivePipe’s newest product, Nurture, delivers exceptional service at every stage of the buyer and seller journey with an extensive library of content and long-term nurture campaigns.
Join us as Aaron Lincoff, Director of Business Development, and Cameron Brown, Director of US Customer Success, walk you through a demonstration of the new Nurture product and all the incredible things you can do with it!
Grow New Product Release!
Most real estate agencies have millions in untapped commission sitting in their contact databases. However, only a small percentage of people are ready to transact right now.
So how do you identify and activate the opportunities in your pipeline?
Introducing ActivePipe’s most powerful product yet: Grow
Head of Client Success, Henry Osborne will take you through a demonstration of the new Grow product and all the incredible things you can do with it!
Here’s what we’ll cover:
1. Keep your leads warm with automated email nurturing
2. Provide your clients with the latest market updates
3. Deliver relevant content from our content library
Industry Update: What does Apple’s Privacy Protection mean for your email marketing?
Apple announced Mail Privacy Protection for their Mail app in September as part of a broader strategy to protect their users. This is going to affect your ActivePipe account particularly open rates reporting and campaign triggered by email opens.
In this webinar, ActivePipe’s CEO Ashley Farrugia and Product Manager Nathan Mackinnon will take you through how we will tackle this change so that the impact on our users is minimal.
1. What the changes are and what it means for email marketing
2. How it will impact your use of the ActivePipe platform
3. Our strategy on how we will adapt to these changes
Email Marketing Isn’t Dead
Tom Flanagan from The Group talks about the importance of email marketing!