- Find out more about each of your subscribers
- Easily identify hot properties and subscribers
- See who is interacting with lifecycle communications
- How you can better use this information in ActivePipe
Find out more about each of your subscribers
– Are they looking for an apartment, or a rural property?
– How many bedrooms do they require?If you’d like to understand how ActivePipe can take your subscribers from a simple email address, to a fully profiled contact – ask us how you can best implement this.
Easily identify hot properties and subscribers
Now that we have more information about how your subscribers are interacting with properties, we make it even easier to identify which properties and subscribers are “hot”.
Our new improved weekly report will automatically email you a summary of the top performing properties, along with the subscribers who are most likely active buyers – providing you with at-a-glance intelligence and an easy way to contact these hot leads.
See who is interested in appraisals
Lifecycles are an important part of the real estate communications that ActivePipe provides, and up until now the success of these has been a little hidden away. Sure you knew they were working with new appraisal enquiries coming through, and more people attending OFIs – but wouldn’t it be great if you could see who these people were and know about them ahead of time? Well now you can…
Our lifecycle reports show not only who has interacted with each stage of the lifecycle, but when they interacted. From here you can easily identify who’s hot in the market and click through directly to their updated subscriber report for further insights.